Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Follow-up to a night out (8/6/06, 6:45am)

A very boring walk home with Eben consisted of a very not-stopping lecture about how he's a good dude. We punctuated this with an after hours visit to Blue & Gold where Ellie was not willing to dirty any more glasses for our sake. Did I produce envelopes from my bag and convince her to fill them with beer that we then drank? Yes.

Eben's stout-hearted refusal to go to bed until I ate his Slim Jim brand "Beef Steak" (I would not) happily allowed us (me) to meet our neighbors Andrew and Andrew who are huge nerds and &c. I currently intend to go forward with a plan to wake a hungover Eben with a very heartfelt and very inaccurate and very painful rendition of the national anthem played on my saxophone, an instrument for which I have no aptitude, nor reasonable practice over the course of the past several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment