Thursday, October 20, 2011

Supply And Demand

There are a few things from FunFriendsForever I really love. Here's the first one; it's in regards to a funfriends post about "How To Hide An Erection".

Jack:
The article doesn't address a crucial point - "Why?"

It's just a boner, people. Sometimes I get a boner from sitting still for too long. When I was in high school, I got a boner every single junior year chemistry class - and no, you wags, it was not for Mr. Halas! No, boners are things. Wonderful and sometimes useful things, but they're just things. They're a commodity where supply greatly outstrips demand every single morning in every single time zone. So here's a fun party trick - get a boner... then just have it. Just have a boner!

I'm not sure whether this plan will have "good" results.

No comments:

Post a Comment